[governance] multistakeholding was Re: N & CoI

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Thu Jun 5 12:58:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

while we could amend the nomcom procedure to say that, and go through
the voting thing and all that, i would argue that the intent of the
caucus in this is more important then the words.

then again, assuming we ever have a vote for a new coordinator, it may
not be that big a deal to amend the charter as you suggest.

i would go along with the change but i am not sure it is needed - who
wants to go through this again?  when originally written it was meant
to allow some flexibility and to be more of guideline, but if
guidelines + plus the intent of the caucus to guard that the
guidelines are followed in all but the most exceptional circumstances
is not sufficient, then perhaps we need a formal voted change to the
text.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org