[governance] Cost of access - the meters ticking

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Jun 4 21:14:48 EDT 2008

Parminder [04/06/08 22:48 +0530]:
>It is quite interesting that the same set of people (I am not referring to
>any specific person here) who have claimed that IGF should not focus,
>actually not even discuss ICANN/ RIR issues (the debates on this issue last

There's a difference, but not one I expect you to ever understand, between

1. Discussing something

2. Having the sort of unhealthy obsession with it that you do

As i said, you claim to be "IT for change". Do you by any chance happen to
back those grand words with action? Or do you simply plan to run political
campaigns like this, in which case you might want to change your org's name
to politics for control or something similar?

	srs
     governance at lists.cpsr.org