[governance] OECD ministerial background report on Malware

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 09:58:00 EDT 2008

Thanks for pointing this out Suresh.  For those interested in the
underlying science upon which much of the Ministerial Report was
based, I recommend taking a look at the recently released OECD study,
"Economics Of Malware: Security Decisions, Incentives and
Externalities", co-authored by IGP Scientific Committee member Michel
van Eeten and Johannes Bauer.

http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/53/17/40722462.pdf

Regards,

--