[governance] Issues concerning standing IGC members

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:09:46 EDT 2008

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts
controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online
community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the
intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to
generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

MG