[governance] Issues concerning standing IGC members

KovenRonald at aol.com KovenRonald at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 15:24:23 EDT 2008

Dear All --

Please note that the French word for e-mail message is a "mél" or "mail."

I don't mean to speak for someone else, but M. Sarr's intention was
apparently to say that e-mail balloting makes sense, rather than postal balloting,
given that we're talking about Internet governance.

Bests, Rony Koven

PS I find this whole discussion to be far beyond normal belief. If there is
this much distrust amongst the Caucus members, then maybe it's best to dissolve
it. And this group has the ambition to persuade the larger IGF community of
the pertinence of its approach ?

Get fantasy football with free
live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.