[governance] What do you guys want in a IGF website?

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Thu Jul 24 14:03:31 EDT 2008

In message
<a6bc8cb30807240332r529c526cn90aeaae5a9543840 at mail.gmail.com>, at
12:32:06 on Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Nyangkwe Agien Aaron
<nyangkweagien at gmail.com> writes
>I'll add that we include a "Quote of the Day" in which the forum
>administrators highlight a landmark statement made by a participant of
>the Forum during the a day.

Assuming this is the Forum during the week in December, not the Forum
the other 51 weeks in Cyberspace...

This seems to require some sort of "Editor of the day" who has received
input from several dozen sessions, lobbyists who want their boss quoted,
and the IGF secretariat who are writing the formal reports. And then
makes a decision.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org