[governance] IGC membership list

Jacques Berleur jberleur at info.fundp.ac.be
Tue Jul 15 12:57:12 EDT 2008

Dear Parminder,
Sorry answering late to your email of July 1st.
I read the IGC Charter and I agree.
Please keep me also on the list. But I agree with one of the member
suggesting to make a distinction between emails on procedural matters
and those on information and content. Sometimes, it becomes nearly
impossible to find time to follow the discussion when it is not to
read the messages!!!
Many thanks,
Jacques

  Prof. Jacques BERLEUR
  Facultes Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix
  Rue de Bruxelles, 61           Phone:  +32 81 72-4976
		           Mobile: +32 (0)475 548372
  5000 NAMUR                      Fax:    +32 81 72 4967
  BELGIUM                             mailto:jberleur at info.fundp.ac.be