[governance] IGC membership list

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Jul 9 07:20:02 EDT 2008

Dear List Participants,

This is a reminder for responding to the email sent to you regarding
preparing a members list for the IGC.

Those who wish to be in the members list but have not yet responded may
please respond to this email before 17th July.

Please do indicate that you have read IGC's charter at
http://www.igcaucus.org/IGC-charter_final-061014.html and are willing to
subscribe to it and accept IGC's membership.

Please also give your full name in your response email. Any further details
like any affiliation etc are optional.

Thanks

Parminder

PS:

1.	It is preferred that you send your response to my ID and not to the
list.
2.	Please ignore this email if you have already responded to my earlier
email on this issue.