[governance] ISP liability - a critical IG issue

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 11:24:47 EDT 2008

Hi Milton and All Colleagues, copied to 2 groups very much interested in
sustaining connections (both as adjective plus  noun, and verb plus noun).:

This spicy account is much appreciated, thank you for monitoring and
memorializations.

It did seem when ARPANet forward one took an *attempted* (necessarily meagre
and partial) long look toward an Internet future post NSF
stewardship -  that business plan(s) wise and wary would put in place a
substantial period of marketing (in fact some intermediate Net purveyors did
use that term); one question is what  access and various precieved
ingratiating freedoms (and rights and responsibilities) would be sustained
after the appetites grew into hungers.

Again, appreciate much your symmetrization (I say spicy because of the flair
in some of the wording, etc., themselves for which thanks - not bland, not
meek.

Thank also to successor posts and all the interesting links and catch-up
knowledge.

Warm regards, LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces*
For I.D.:
Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N.
CONGO education committee
National Disability Party
International Disability Caucus
Persons with Pain International
WSIS, IGF, CFP onsite participant.
2007 Nominee: Global Alliance for ICT Strategy Council.
4+ decades on Internet and Prior Nets