[governance] IGF workshop: Internet for All

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Jul 1 07:33:45 EDT 2008

I request that comments etc be provided on this proposal in the next 48
hours, so that if approved by the caucus we can submit it by end of
Thursday. Pl also indicate if more time is needed for discussion, though we
have very little maneuvering space vis a vis the deadline which, in fact, is
already past.

  Thanks

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org