[governance] FW: Michael Gurstein invited you to join the group "Save Community Access "...

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 19:33:35 EST 2008

We invite those you on Facebook to join the group "Save Community Access/
Sauvez l’Accès Public" and help us send a message to the politicians on the
importance of access to the Internet for all -- even those without their own
home computers and Internet access..

Please consider inviting your Facebook friends as well (and hopefully their
friends) and let's see if we can get a snowball going here which will
demonstrate to one and all (and not just in Canada) the importance of
community Internet access and the effective uses that this enables!

Just click on this link
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=599072456&k=S2LY4X5XVVTF6E11VJ53X

MG