[governance] goodbye!

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Fri Jan 11 11:56:11 EST 2008

Bye Veni,

We will miss you.

I can relate to your feeling. We all grow tiresome at some point and need our
space.

As an 'Advocate', I always felt you compelled your arguments well.
And you're right, People sometimes don't understand the difference between
what goes on the Courtroom Floor and an Advocate's Personal Opinions.
The Media/Press tends to be the first to violate this respect.

In regards to Bulgaria, You are one-of-three people know who speak
upon the Bulgarian behalf. Having traveled your Country, I know her people
need as much help as they can get. Not unlike so many other Countries as well.

You have our understanding and best of luck
     governance at lists.cpsr.org