[governance] MAG - official

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Feb 29 07:04:39 EST 2008

I think change from AG to MAG is a significant gain. Names count for more
than people often realize --- along the way when a creep sets in and there
is an attempt to make the core IGF/ MAG  more and more governmental -
already more than half the members are from the government - this name can
become an irritant for some, and the rallying point for others.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org