[governance] My notes - open consultations item 4

Seiiti Arata seiiti.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 28 03:42:52 EST 2008

Hi, and here goes item 4

(did not make for item 3)

Collaborative ideas on improving this way of sharing info are welcome. Such
as sending me the links that I missed to the complete docs of your
intervetions, pointing out some mistakes, etc... some DiploFoundation Alumni
are also helping in copying-pasting the entire content of the transcrtips
into a word document and highlighting interesting parts that should also be
added - if you want to join this experiment, let me know.

This is an experiment in collaboration for facilitating distributing the
info to everyone - I remember someone said that the transcripts are
sometimes difficult to consult, so why not try other approaches, huh?

Sorry that my initial draft also has large chunks of text as I mostly
copied-pasted instead of putting my own interpretation in trying to get a
concise text - the original authors are better than me for that. So perhaps
if you know the speakers you may be able to return with a shorter one-phrase
format that would better fit into the mindmap. Feel free to distribute and
if you want to modify/edit I can send you the source (.mmap) files.

Oh, again - just to avoid confusion - I'm doing this in "my personal
capacity" (love this expression).

Have a great day

S.