[governance] My notes - open consultations (Agenda item 1)

Seiiti Arata seiiti.lists at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 27 08:48:37 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am sharing my personal notes from the Open Consultations. Only Agenda item
1 is here (I'm working on the rest).

I hope this can be of use for some of you... and, if you would like to join
this experiment, any of you can send me your suggestions to make it better.
So if the map evolves I will be glad to share with you a revised file.

Adam and Jeanette - as I told you in the cafeteria, I will wait for your
comments!!

I can also send the .mmap file (Mindjet Mindmanager) for those of you who
also use this software.

Best,
Seiiti