[governance] remote access

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Feb 26 10:28:40 EST 2008

I just joined 30 minutes or so ago, but gave up the video immediately,
just listening audio only. It stops every now and then. When I can
hear well, it goes on for say 5 or 10 minutes, then no audio for 30
sec, or 3 min - very hard to make sense of what is going on. Even when
we can hear, often, the voice level goes up and down. In short, it is
not practically usable, quite worse than some of tthe previous
sessions I listened in.

izumi

2008/2/27, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp>:
> Seems remote access for the consultation is again not working well.
>  Would be good to hear what the problems have been, we can try to make
>  sure it doesn't happen again.
>
>  Adam

                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

           Institute for HyperNetwork Society, Oita
           Kumon Center, Tama University, Tokyo
                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>