[governance] Consensus Call - IGC statements

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Feb 24 05:44:24 EST 2008

At a very minimum, you'd need to fix the last statement, where
> line breaks resulted in excess bullet points within sentences.  I seem to
> recall that in previous cases we did this and nobody had issues with it,
> and
> it's consistent with the charter.

The statement cannot change in any substantive manner that could have the
any possibility of controversy at all. But language edits, cleaning up etc
will be done, and such inputs are fine.

And you didn't take on board in the
> DA
> main session proposal the mention of the Brazilian support.

That's a factual statement. Can still go in.

.  Assuming the statements are adopted,
> perhaps we could do this before they're printed for distribution (you are
> bringing copies, yes?).

I left Bangalore a few days back and am traveling. So I wont be able to
print. I am exploring other options for print outs but not sure.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org