[governance] IGC members meeting in Geneva

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Feb 23 03:46:41 EST 2008

Bill (and others)

Yes, I agree that pre-consultation morning meeting is difficult with all the
time needed to be spent at the security office. But lets do a bit of
'cluster together' before the meeting, while meeting other people we may be
meeting. A quick discussion about the day, and stuff. We can have a longer
meeting as you suggest at lunch time. Parminder

  _____