[governance] IGC statements

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Feb 23 03:31:37 EST 2008

Statements on main themes and IGF format stand as forwarded by Jeanette, I
have yet to include any changes that may have been suggested for these.

Off hand I remember, Adam asking for including text on calling for workshop
proposals immediately, Bill, for putting in stuff on 'assessment and way
forward session' and linking our IGF mandate workshop to it, and again Adam
on removing sustainable communities, and netizens main these suggestions. I
will look into earlier emails to take up any other suggestion, if there.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org