[governance] thanks very much jeanette

Parminder Parminder at ITforChange.net
Fri Feb 22 13:30:20 EST 2008

especially, there is an amended text, done by Adam, of the proposed statement
on 'reconstituting MAG'. Adam, can you pl resend it to all.

I have to go offline now. Will check again briefly in a few hours.

Parminder

www.ITforChange.net
IT for Change
Bridging Developmental Realities and Technological Possibilities

     governance at lists.cpsr.org