[governance] Reconstituting MAG (Tech/admin language)

Parminder Parminder at ITforChange.net
Fri Feb 22 12:42:55 EST 2008

> Except for the one fifth, why not? Why wouldn't
> GigaNet, for example, aspire to that?
>
> How's GigaNet represented in the IGF at the moment... not so bad.

APC is bigger than giganet, and an org focused on the internet. so why not one
sixth for them. i know few other big CS networks as well.... some gender and
ICT networks, telecentre network, for instance.  I like the way this logic
works out.

BTW since you ask abt giganet's presence in the MAG, it may be relevant
information that none of these networks I mention have any member at all.

Parminder

www.ITforChange.net
IT for Change
Bridging Developmental Realities and Technological Possibilities

     governance at lists.cpsr.org