[governance] Fwd: [igf_members] Synthesis paper (and news

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Feb 22 08:17:55 EST 2008

Thanks Adam.

More than one source said it *might* be Hyderabard, but until
announced/confirmed, we would not know.

It's so unfortunate that ICANN Delhi meeting was held during
the Chinese New Year. Chinese folks made a statement to
request/caution - that never happen again.

I guess it may be rather difficult to find the venue in Delhi, if they
are to change the date, since there are limited places in Delhi
to accomodate, thus moving to other cities such as Hyderabad is
kind of understandable or likely to happen.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org