[governance] Reconstituting MAG (Tech/admin language)

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Feb 21 19:56:18 EST 2008

>I think these two are the very points where there was strong disagreement
with Parminder.
> So, that won't quite work towards consensus, I think.
>
> > a) we need to argue for a simple business/govt/civil society
> > categorization and
> > b) I agree strongly with Parminder that we need to introduce more
> > precise definitions regarding the TC/Internet administration
> > organizations. That discussion does not need to implicate the
> > representational shares.

Ok, but to not do first, a simple three way categorization ,we need to say
which is the other group. Name and describe it.. that's what we are asking
for. And if this is a cross cutting group - which admits of a three way
simple classification, which you don't seem to agree to - then we say so, or
if this is a set of new organizations involved with so and so.... we say
that. And if both groups, the cross cutting tech one, and these set of orgs,
are important to be recognized and mentioned we say that as well.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org