[governance] Reconstituting MAG

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Feb 21 07:31:09 EST 2008

Hi All

We have 4 full days in which to seek closure on a set of possible caucus
statements.

There are three under consideration. On 'Reconstituting MAG' , 'Main Themes'
and 'IGF Delhi Format'.

We have a little more than 48 hours for comments, and perhaps a little back
and forth. On Friday, 9 PM GMT, we will see if there is sufficient ground
for proposing statements for rough consensus, and if so post statements
seeking rough consensus. Reponses to rough consensus process can be made
within 48 hours of this posting. On Sunday night we will decide if rough
consensus is obtained.

Parminder