[governance] Fwd: [igf_members] Synthesis paper (and news about IGF 2008 location)

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Wed Feb 20 20:05:19 EST 2008

Thank you Adam for the info below. How about the venue?
IT was almost a "known secret" in ICANN Delhi meeting
that it may move to Hyderabard. Markus was also at
ICANN meeting though I had no coversation on this matter
with him.

izumi

2008/2/21, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp>:

> I imagine now OK to forward such email.
>

> >Dear colleagues,
> >
> >A synthesis paper that reflects the
> >contributions we received is now available on
> >our Web site:
> ><http://www.intgovforum.org/rio_reports/Feb.synth.paper.rev.1.pdf>
> http://www.intgovforum.org/rio_reports/Feb.synth.paper.rev.1.pdf
> >
> >You will note that we have changed the language
> >for the announcement of the 2008 meeting in
> >India. We have received many questions with
> >regard to the date, as concerns were expressed
> >regarding the clash of dates with the Islamic
> >holiday Eid El-Adha. The Indian hosts are
> >looking for alternatives, to accommodate our
> >Islamic stakeholders. A solution is in the
> >pipeline, but needs formal Ministerial approval
> >before it can be announced. We were assured that
> >they would be ready to do so shortly. The new
> >language on our Web site reflects this evolving
> >situation.
> >
> >Best regards
> >Markus
> >

> Good to see the secretariat and hosts responding
> quickly.  We'll hear news in good time, let's
> continue seeing what can be done for the
> consultation.
>
> Adam

                        >> Izumi Aizu <<

           Institute for HyperNetwork Society, Oita
           Kumon Center, Tama University, Tokyo
                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>