[governance] Reconstituting MAG

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Tue Feb 19 09:12:05 EST 2008

Having come back from ICANN Delhi meeting and subsequent personal
trip to Nepal (which was quite interesting in terms of ICT4D..), I could
not absorb all the traffic here. BUT, I am comfortable with the Ian's
formation:

"their representation should not be at the expense of
broader civil society participation".

thanks,

izumi - going to APRICOT Feb 23-25th and will miss Geneva IGF
prep meeting.

izumi

2008/2/19, Ian Peter <ian.peter at ianpeter.com>:

> > However, their current over- representation should be corrected.
>
> On reflection this sentence does not sit well
>
> I would rather "However, their representation should not be at the expense
> of broader civil society participation"

           Institute for HyperNetwork Society, Oita
           Kumon Center, Tama University, Tokyo
                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>