[governance] Reconstituting MAG

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Feb 18 14:19:34 EST 2008

I am prepared to go along with Lee's wording here.

The disagreement seems to be whether or not these groups are CS.

Instead - if you could point to specific CS categories that are
underrepresented, and put forward nominees for these, that might get more
traction than an arbitrary call to change the MAG size or allocate quotas.

	suresh

     governance at lists.cpsr.org