[governance] US CS & the JPA

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Feb 18 05:45:50 EST 2008

Hi MM,

I wasn¹t in Delhi but FWIW my understanding is that the CU person
responsible is on ALAC and that the proposal was supported by a number of
members when considering a possible ALAC statement on the JPA.  Someone who
was there can correct me, but that sounds a bit less insular than you
suggest.  Agree with you on CDT.  My broader question remains as to patterns
of CS views on this matter and possible regional variations therein...

Bill