[governance] Suggestions for Delhi - themes

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 05:17:41 EST 2008

An observation on knitting concepts:

At WSIS (I and II I believe)  (and some of us met there, hello again) "i*
nterconnecitivty*" was the byword.  Confession:  I didn't really understand
a difference from "*connectivit*y" but we do gain the phrase "*inter".* Seems
a useful tie in to network metaphors and edge ones both.

Wouldn't it be nice if CS approached the kudos and regrets (paraphrase) from
such a perspective. There are many rich comments here implying
disconnections but also connections that held. (Parenthetically, I'll try to
glean some real-time (then) screen shorts from the remote shore to show some
gains in connectivity online).

It's really helpful, by the way, to read here creative and incisive ways of
describing *cat-belling* and *emperor clothing*. Very elegant and very
instructive.

Warm regards, Linda.
Dr. L. D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces*.