[governance] Suggestions for Delhi - process

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:06:27 EST 2008

Dear Parminder, and greetings All:

Your post is so very comprehensive...  thanking you much for the information
and insights.

An aspect I would like to participate in is "remote" access and related
topics so we really expand the "attendee" list via e-attendance.  On review
of the many materials I gathered while attending online throughout Rio
IGF-II, I hope these experiences may help for New Delhi.

The facilities were really quite productive even in the face of need/desire
to expand (Thx Jeremy) and the people, on the human side of "man"/machine
interfaces, were really super too .. and in real time (Avri, Adam, others
made themselves e-available) among others including those here.

With best wishes and appreciation of the reports and great progress,

LDMF.
Linda D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces* Program of the Communications Coordination Committee
For the U.N; online ARPAnet forward; original programmer, GML starter set,
forerunner of HTML; colleague and friend to those here; other affiliations
on request.