Mars attacks - Re: [governance] Comments on Rio - Suggestions for Delhi - main

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Thu Feb 14 13:26:33 EST 2008

Le 14 févr. 08 à 18:12, McTim a écrit :

> But IF you really think so, then you must, logically, admit them as a
> 4th stakeholder group!  After all, if they aren't clearly animal,
> mineral or vegetable, they MUST be a new type of thing,

"the others", "the mutants", what exactly?!

> and be given
> equal representation.

Hey, wait a minute! Before giving them equal representation, we've to
check this new specy, see if it doesn't have aggressive intentions, etc.

Just kidding, but come on, Mc Tim, where do you expect to take the
caucus with such points? Beyond the deadline for submitting IGC
comments?

Meryem

     governance at lists.cpsr.org