Sponsor for Participation in the [governance] Summer School on Governance of the Internet

Seiiti Arata seiiti.lists at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 12 05:11:54 EST 2008

Hi all

I work for Diplo and would like informally to complement the information
below.

Diplo does offer fellowships as part of its Internet governance capacity
building programme (IGCBP). These fellowships are granted to our Diplo
Alumni for the Summer School and also to other important initiatives such as
ICANN Studienkreis (who happens to be also run under the leadership of
Wolfgang). Other fellowships I can think of now are IGF Secretariat and
Connect Africa (ITU), but there are several others.

I will be happy to discuss new partnerships with the initiatives of your
institutions - do write me off-list so we can exchange ideas.

Because of the positive results and the impact of the IGCBP, we are able to
run the fourth annual edition. Applications can be made at
http://www.diplomacy.edu/ig/Activities/display.asp?Topic=Call

For those of you interested to know more, check
http://www.diplomacy.edu/links/emerging_leaders - the Emerging Leaders
publication illustrates the stories of some of the hundreds of people who
are part of our Diplo Alumni community.

Best,
Seiiti