[governance] communicating with our peers

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon Feb 11 08:00:55 EST 2008

We seem to be refining the issue (which is good) to a point in which we
will need regular, efficient moderation (which is uncertain). If we can
have good moderation on a regular basis (which is not the case in most
lists), Adam's proposal seems OK.

Also, the open list needs moderation as well -- not only to make sure
spammers do not easily get access.

frt rgds

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org