[governance] ITU Symposia on ICTs and Climate Change, Apr 17-18, Kyoto & London, UK, 17-18 June 2008

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Mon Feb 11 03:34:37 EST 2008

Some of you may be interested in the following Symposia to be held
in Kyoto, Japan in April, followed by another one in London in June.

http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/worksem/climatechange/index.html

I plan to go to Kyoto conference (just to observe and learn)

If anyone is also going to particiapte from Civil Society, please let me know?

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org