[governance] Call for volunteers for Nomcom pool - 28 Current List - Closing January 6th

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Dec 31 09:14:32 EST 2008

On 31/12/2008, at 10:08 PM, Ginger Paque wrote:

> Please let Jeremy Malcom know if you are willing to help with the
> Appeals Noncom.

On that, we now have the ten nominees we were after - and nominations
close today.  So thanks to those who have been nominated; we will now
deliberate and get back to the list as soon as we can.

Thanks.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM
Project Coordinator

Consumers International (CI) is the only independent global
campaigning voice for consumers. With over 220 member organisations in
115 countries, we are building a powerful international consumer
movement to help protect and empower consumers everywhere. For more
information, visit www.consumersinternational.org.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org