[governance] URGENT - Call for volunteers for Nomcom pool 19 Current List

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Sat Dec 27 08:41:49 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having happy and healthy winter holidays. So far, 19 members
have volunteered for the Noncom list. Please consider joining the pool so we
can keep the process moving. We appreciate your collaboration, particularly
during what are holidays for many of you. Feel free to volunteer in a
private email to me if you prefer.

Please review the list, and advise me if there are any errors. Thanks!

Best regards, Ginger

Jeanette Hofmann

Maja Andjelkovic

Philippe Dam