[governance] yet another election forthcoming

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Sun Dec 21 08:49:27 EST 2008

Ian and all,

I think we can use the criteria of last year and call for nomination
immediately; we will manage to be on time with no major violation of our
charter.

Happy new year
Tijani BEN JEMAA
Member of the Tunisian Engineers' Order
Vice Chairman of CIC
World Federation of Engineering Organizations
Phone : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 860 861