[governance] Thank you to Parminder

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu Dec 18 12:05:06 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

thank you, Willi, for this detailed and fair appraisal of Parminder's
role as coordinator, particularly during the time when is was acting
practically on his own. I also agree with what you say about Parminder's
role in pushing 'enhanced cooperation' onto the agenda. I heard several
people saying that they are not longer suspicious about addressing this
topic in the context of the IGF. It is unlikely that we would have
achieved this without Parminder's persistence.
Being one of those who frequently disagree with Parminder, I am still
grateful that he devoted so much time to the Caucus and I hope he won't
give up on it.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org