[governance] Co-coordinator ballot has begun

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Dec 14 13:23:57 EST 2008

A few people who voted very early may have experienced an issue where they
got a page telling them they had already "completed the survey", but
inviting you to resubmit.

This problem is now fixed, but I can confirm that if you did resubmit, your
vote was counted - and if you chose not to, if you go back now the problem
is no longer there.

Also - information submitted by candidates can be found at
http://www.igcaucus.org/node/23.

Please look for the ballot paper sent by Dr Derrick L Cogburn and remember
to vote.

Ian Peter

PO Box 429

Bangalow NSW 2479

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com

  _____