[governance] Themes for the coming IGFs

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Dec 11 20:33:08 EST 2008

Hi Ralf,

To be very blunt about this - my personal opinion is that network neutrality
is an unfortunate term which has distorted what was originally concerns
about equitable access to content into endless debates about traffic shaping
and carrier profitability. I'm all for dropping the term.

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org