[governance] Themes for the coming IGFs

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Dec 11 14:22:17 EST 2008

In addition to the rights theme, or perhaps in association with it, I would
like to see a new theme of Public Policy and the Internet.

Internet Governance bodies do not all handle public policy consistently or
in some cases at all. I think there is a lot we can gain by examining this
in more detail.

Ian Peter

PO Box 429

Bangalow NSW 2479

Australia

Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773

www.ianpeter.com

  _____