[governance] IGC co coordinator nomination: John Walubengo

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Dec 9 04:47:28 EST 2008

Hi Jeremy,

Although nominations have closed, I am still awaiting clarification on the
status of one nomination which I should have within 24 hours.

When I have that confirmation, I will ask the candidates to provide a
statement/biography of up to 500 words. For convenience we will link this
information to the ballot paper.

Could we use the wiki page for that purpose? I'm reluctant for various
reasons to use an open exchange between candidates rather than prepared
statements in this case, so as to follow past precedent.

Thanks,

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org