[governance] Re: FYI: The Path Towards Centralization of

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Fri Dec 5 19:25:03 EST 2008

+1 !

At 17:11 05/12/2008, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
>How can one obtain a full and proper understanding of the situation
>while comprehensively ignoring the current state of play?

While every nearly everyone who counts about Internet+HR is
Hyderabad, GNI came in Paris to convert (in English only) the French
HROs: Business is the new Internet Human Right Angel! Impressive,
with goodwill top hand in hand Google, Microsoft and Yahoo!  brass
hats. The one from Google (who hosts Vint in his office in DC, says
he) even told me to use MSN if I was afraid of Google's world control.

ICANN, ITU, UN, GNI. Who next

     governance at lists.cpsr.org