[governance] Nitin Desai's two groups

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Dec 3 19:17:38 EST 2008

I too though Desai's quote was excellent - but I do interpret it a bit
differently, in that governments as I see it sit in the second group who
want more say and/or more power. That's an interesting dynamic.

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org