[governance] Almost Final Call for Nominations for IGC Co-coordinator

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Tue Dec 2 23:32:33 EST 2008

Folks,

As discussed last night at our meeting here in Hyderabad, nominations are
still open for the role of IGC Co-coordinator to replace Parminder, whose
extended term expires at the end of IGF Hyderabad. Nominations close at the
end of the meeting and the election will be held as soon as is practical
thereafter.

Please give this very serious thought so we have the best field possible for
the election. This will be a particularly important couple of years for us,
as the new co-oordinator will see us through till the end of the IGF
mandate.

Candidates to date are

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
Asif Kabani

I will announce further candidates as they become available. Please nominate
by email reply to me personally - self nominations or third party
nominations are fine.

We only have a couple more days before this closes - please give this
serious thought and send nominations as soon as possible. Please also feel
free to contact me in confidence if you would like further information.

Ian Peter
PO Box 429
Bangalow NSW 2479
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org

6:59 PM

     governance at lists.cpsr.org