[governance] IGF Hyderabad - Interview of participants ..

Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Mon Dec 1 23:13:42 EST 2008

I wanted to share the URL of the bambuser.com
archive<http://bambuser.com/node/53968>where I am uploading short
video interviews of IGF participants.

The participants are asked a standard set of questions:

- Name
- Affiliation
- Country from
- Issues they see as leading issues / Topics for this year's IGF
- Comments to internet users who can not attend this year's IGF.

The videos are streamed live, and then archived. The comment feature is
enabled - and as such, ask members of this list to comment on interviews
and/or post ideas on additional questions that should be asked.

Some 10 interviews are now online. My aim, if possible is to interview at
least 100 participants.

http://bambuser.com/node/53968

regards

Robert