[governance] Internet Traffic Begins to Bypass the U.S

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 10:02:54 EDT 2008

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Jeffrey A. Williams <jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
> wrote:

> Sivasubramanian,
>
>  Sorry to read that you feel that my response was "Propagandizing"
> in any way.

No, this was not a comment about your response. It was about what the
general tendency on the part of Security Agencies and Government and
proponents of Control to exaggerate the Security Concerns that happen to be
real.

You are mistaken because I referred to this by saying "As far Jeffrey's
response" . I was referring to the content of your views but not at all
implying that YOU are propagandizing...

My response was on the issue, not on the person, would never be.

This is a quick response. I need to come back to the message with some more
comments on the content.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy