[governance] Inputs for synthesis paper

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Aug 31 07:55:57 EDT 2008

Probably should work with your draft Michael as I am not a subject matter
expert here.

But I would make the point that it takes eight or so paragraphs to get to
the point of the submission and what you are trying to achieve. I think you
might be losing readers before you make your point. That could also account
for the very limited feedback on this list.

I think we need to be more succinct which was the basis of my suggestion.

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org