SV: SV: [governance] Re: Why standards from ISO are not freely

Kicki Nordström kicki.nordstrom at srfriks.org
Thu Aug 28 06:41:50 EDT 2008

Dear Tapani ,

I am not sure you are right, at least I am very sure that DAISY consortium is a serious concept  and they are operating in all countries in the world! You can download DAISY formats on their website free of charge! MP3 is the base for DAISY as it is open to use for everyone!

I think a lawyer expert on intellectual properties could give us information on this and I am likewise sure that DAISY do not step into something that internationally should be unlawful!

Yours
Kicki

Kicki Nordström
Synskadades Riksförbund (SRF)