[governance] new MAG members

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Fri Aug 22 10:40:16 EDT 2008

Just a note in response to Ken, while I reiterate my view that Adam was
excellent as our MAG nominee, I support the principle of rotation and
think that it's not bad at all for change to occur and different people
to get involced. Furthermore, given what I know about these processes I
suspect that another term could be considered a punishment rather than a
reward.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org